4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
MOMA ticket is skip-the-line
Metropolitan Museum of Art Standard Tickets
90-Minute orientation tour
Please note ONLY the MOMA ticket is skip-the-line, but not the Met.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- OPERATED BY Attractions4us LLC
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Guided Admission to Modern Art and Metropolitan Museums in NYC?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitisation during Guided Admission to Modern Art and Metropolitan Museums in NYC?
A:The policies on sanitisation are:
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Guided Admission to Modern Art and Metropolitan Museums in NYC?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Guided Admission to Modern Art and Metropolitan Museums in NYC?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursAttractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingNew York CitySkip-the-Line Tours - New YorkAttractions & Museums - New YorkMuseum Tickets & Passes - New YorkSkip-the-Line Tours - BrooklynAttractions & Museums - BrooklynMuseum Tickets & Passes - BrooklynSkip-the-Line Tours - Long IslandAttractions & Museums - Long IslandMuseum Tickets & Passes - Long IslandCategory
The Met Cloisters Tours & TicketsThe Vessel Tours & TicketsOrpheum Theatre Tours & TicketsMadame Tussauds New York Tours & TicketsEugene O'Neill Theatre Tours & TicketsThe Dakota Apartments Tours & TicketsThe Museum at Bethel Woods Tours & TicketsTenement Museum Tours & TicketsNew-York Historical Society Museum and Library Tours & TicketsFraunces Tavern Museum Tours & TicketsLower East Side Tours & TicketsMarquis Theatre Tours & TicketsCentral Park Conservatory Garden Tours & TicketsEdge NYC Tours & TicketsBrooklyn Historical Society Tours & TicketsNew York City St. Patrick's Cathedral Tours & TicketsGerald Schoenfeld Theatre Tours & TicketsNew York City Chinatown Tours & TicketsBattery Park Tours & TicketsVivian Beaumont Theater Tours & Tickets