Explore our promoted experiences
- Private walking tour in downtown Manhattan
- Visit to the 9/11 Memorial, including reflecting pools and the Survivor Tree
- Skip-the-line ferry tickets to Liberty Island
- Entrance fees to the Statue of Liberty Museum
- Visit to Ellis Island
- Option to add on visit to One World Observatory
Why Travellers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
The tour meets in front of the Alexander Hamilton Custom House at 1 Bowling Green. Our guide will be there to greet you at 10:15am. They will be holding a white and blue checked flag with our logo on it. If you are running late, please call our office at (718) 806-1706.
The tour concludes with your group being dropped off at One World Trade where your guide provides tickets for you to visit the observation deck. We suggest giving yourself 45 minutes to an hour at One World Trade.
What To Expect
Depart for Battery Park, where you'll skip the lines for direct boarding access to the Liberty Island Ferry. Take a guided tour of the Statue of Liberty Museum, which includes rare memorabilia, and get views of the Manhattan skyline from the observation deck.
Back on the ferry, head over to Ellis Island to steep yourself in America's immigrant history. Learn what most of our ancestors went through when arriving in America through a tour of the Great Hall and get a chance to trace your family's history.
Return to Manhattan, and visit the New York Stock Exchange, Wall Street, and the first capitol building in the United States, Federal Hall. Continue to Trinity Church, one of Manhattan's Gothic Revival architectural gems, then continue to see Alexander Hamilton's grave.
See the reflecting pools at the 9/11 Memorial while your guide talks about the new buildings in the World Trade Center Complex. Pay your respects to those who lost their lives and see the Survivor Tree.
Upgrade to include a visit to the One World Observatory, located on the 102nd floor of One World Trade Center, the Western Hemisphere's tallest building. This private tour ensures personalized attention from your tour guide and the chance to ask plenty of questions.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- There is no lunch break built in. There is opportunity for snacks, but we recommend eating a large breakfast
- A moderate amount of walking is involved, please wear appropriate shoes
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If canceled because of dangerous weather, you will be given the option of an alternative tour date or full refund
- Photography is allowed, however no monopods or tripods are allowed
- Minimum of two people per booking required
- We reserve the right to deviate from the route of the tour in the event of marches, parades, and circumstances beyond our control
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult at least 21 years of age.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Top Dog Tours Inc.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "PS: It's not very often you can go back to your hotel room and see your tour guide appear in the latest season of Orange Is the New Black" See review